Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Things I am thankful for

1. Friends and family who love me for who I am, not who they want me to be. You know who you are.
2. My children, even when they are driving me crazy.
3. My dogs, who really do love me unconditionally.
4. The parents of the girls in my troop who have been so supportive of my efforts.
5. The girls in my troop, they sure know how to make me laugh!
6. Not meaning to sound conceited, I am thankful for the talents that I have been blessed with.
7. The internet, without which I would probably go crazy with boredom.
8. The sun, the moon, and the stars.
9. My sense of humor, without which I would probably be serving time for homicide.
10. Most importantly, my wonderful husband, who even on the worst of days lends me his strength and still thinks I'm beautiful.

No comments: