Monday, November 29, 2010

Wow!

I'm not quite sure what to think! For the most part, Thanksgiving was without a hitch, which is really something since we had 2 family dinners that day. Black Friday was a shopping success, I came away with some great deals and most of my shopping for the kids done. Saturday we went to a train show and saw Santa, and Buddy lost his first baby tooth. It was very nice to have a quiet and mostly uneventful weekend!
I have been invited for a visit by a friend in Portland, which (hopefully) after the holidays I will be able to accept. I haven't had a kid-free weekend in who-knows-how-long, so I am really looking forward to it. It will be a vision quest of sorts, a trip to study my spirituality and renew my spirit. It's good to have a friend I can count on, because my religious views are not exactly conventional. That's a topic for another time :)

No comments: