Sunday, May 1, 2011

So Says the Bluebird....

I have still been in conflict about whether or not to come out of the broom closet. I have been thinking a lot about the last several days, and today I ran across a blog in which the author says she is neither in or out. She doesn't deny her faith but she also doesn't openly proclaim it. I am thinking that is more the route I shall take. My decision was reinforced almost immediately after I made it. A pair of Bluebirds started squawking something fierce from the fig in our back yard. I watched them for a few minutes and then picked up my Animal-Speak Pocket Guide. The bluebird is a symbol of happiness. The book also says "Gentleness brings happiness. Do not force transitions. Allow change to come in the manner best for you."

I think I'll listen to the bluebirds.

Blessed Beltane, everyone.

No comments: